Animal Rotospheres Animal Rotospheres

Original...

.. but not that fun, but at least you're not a hack. I think it'd be better if it were bright coloured circles instead of animals, the pace was faster and less depressing music. Gave t a 3.

Final Battle 2 Final Battle 2

Final Boss Battles

Who doesn't love them, nice sprite work, didn't recognise the characters

CiToDe CiToDe

Unoriginal

Totally stolen idea and not executed the best, the ice tower and poison tower din't really even seem to make an impact which meant the best strategy was to put the first tower at large surface area spots and upgrade to level 2. Also the low amount of spending money and slow movement of the shapes meant that I was waiting for long times as they did a lap back to where the bulk of my guns were.

dannybirch responds:

Thanks for your input

Paradoxon Paradoxon

Summary

Really cool little game, loved the music, was ashamed to say I couldn't do any of the riddles

Cellex Cellex

Fun

It was a great game, it's hard to really figure out a strategy to it, I guess just barricade small numbers with larger and using low numbers to power up other squares. Good luck selling it.

MagnetiBall MagnetiBall

A Note

Freezes Pentium 4 Architecture, Prolly asking for too much from a physics game.

When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!

Uneventful and tedious, gameplay wasn't fun or too original

NG London Meetup Jan 2009 NG London Meetup Jan 2009

See Below

I came

BananaBreadMuffin responds:

you better come next time too

Mouse Under Siege Mouse Under Siege

Wooloop

Hey I remember you, random Albany guy I have/had on MSN, nice job getting frontpage. Your games great, kinda whores a lot of RAM is the only problem.

Eggy responds:

Haha yeah thats me. Yeah it gets a tad laggy, so turn down the quality.

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

2/5

Hahaa that was terrible, why add a ludicrous cliche story to such an odd unlikely game it just screams pretentious, gameplay wise it doesn't really seem to improve much from the last, it was pretty dodge "long awaited" seems quite the over hype to.