Obama Care Obama Care

32nd

Yeah because social healthcare is just awful in developed countries. The United States is ranked 32nd in WHO for it's healthcare because it's not universal and discriminates in income status.

Resigear Solid Resigear Solid

I guess not everyone can afford Flash MX

Ha what did you animate this on, some movie clip/gif maker? then exported it to swf?

Beside from the low quality and the re-loop caused by your software it was a good fun little cartoon, I'd totally play a zombie game with MGS tech and controls. Stick at it.

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

lololol

Stamper, that is

Animal Rotospheres Animal Rotospheres

Original...

.. but not that fun, but at least you're not a hack. I think it'd be better if it were bright coloured circles instead of animals, the pace was faster and less depressing music. Gave t a 3.

Final Battle 2 Final Battle 2

Final Boss Battles

Who doesn't love them, nice sprite work, didn't recognise the characters

CiToDe CiToDe

Unoriginal

Totally stolen idea and not executed the best, the ice tower and poison tower din't really even seem to make an impact which meant the best strategy was to put the first tower at large surface area spots and upgrade to level 2. Also the low amount of spending money and slow movement of the shapes meant that I was waiting for long times as they did a lap back to where the bulk of my guns were.

dannybirch responds: